BLUEBERRY KALE SMOOTHIE – GET YOUR GREENS IN! #drink #healthydrink

BLUEBERRY KALE SMOOTHIE – GET YOUR GREENS IN! #drink #healthydrink

I am hitting up the wellbeing nourishments no doubt! I'm attempting to shed some weight and eat all the more purposely. Smoothies are such an incredible method to pack in the leafy foods; I drink them every day. I've been developing kale in my deck garden and chose it was high time to become accustomed to mixing greens into my smoothies. Each time I've attempted this before, I just couldn't drink down the greens. In any case, I've discovered the correct blend to make this green smoothie sweet enough that even my children drink it up without wincing. For whatever length of time that they don't see the greens go into the blender, they have no clue they're notwithstanding drinking spinach and kale.

When I make a smoothie, I don't normally quantify. The procedure is a greater amount of hurling in what I have close by. Don't hesitate to alter the fixings and sum as per what you have accessible or what suits your taste buds.

Appreciate drinking your greens, companions! It feels so great to put solid nourishment in your body!

Also Try Our Recipe : HEALTHY COFFEE SMOOTHIE RECIPE 

BLUEBERRY KALE SMOOTHIE – GET YOUR GREENS IN! #drink #healthydrink

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 C. fresh or frozen blueberries
  • 6 oz. plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 C. almond milk, coconut milk, or milk
  • 1 ripe banana (the riper, the sweeter)
  • 1-2 C. fresh kale and/or spinach
  • 1 packet of Stevia sweetener (optional)

Instructions: 

  1. Blend all the ingredients together in your blender.  
  2. Add Stevia or honey to sweeten, if you wish.  Different types of “milk” will alter the taste of the smoothie.  I love cow’s milk in my smoothies, but have been drinking this smoothie with non-dairy milk and it’s good, too.  Serves 1-2.

For more detail : bit.ly/2F2H6UB

Read More Our Recipe : Eggs Fried with Tomato in Bell Pepper Ring

Post a Comment

0 Comments