Easy Paleo Homestyle Meatloaf #diet #lowcarb

Easy Paleo Homestyle Meatloaf #diet #lowcarb

This Easy Paleo Homestyle Meatloaf is ideal for a weeknight dinner and can be put together in not more than minutes! Your entire family will love this straightforward meatloaf formula!

I should concede, at whatever point my significant other solicitations meatloaf for supper I more often than not don't seize the thought. I despised meatloaf growing up. At whatever point my mother made it I cried inside. It's interesting how our taste buds change after some time. In spite of the fact that I in some cases don't love the possibility of meatloaf for supper, I never think twice about it. There is something about the onion and tomato enhance that is so great!

Meatloaf is practically difficult to mess up. I feel that is one reason I cherish it to such an extent. Include any additional veggies you have close by chime peppers, zuchinni, carrots, and so forth. They would all be extraordinary in this formula also.

Not exclusively is this a Paleo Version of Meatloaf, yet it is additionally Whole 30 consistent. Yea!! Particularly since I am at present doing the Whole 30 challenge!

Also Try Our Recipe : Eggs Fried with Tomato in Bell Pepper Ring 

Easy Paleo Homestyle Meatloaf #diet #lowcarb

Ingredients
For the Meatloaf:

  • 3 lbs. ground beef
  • 1 egg
  • 1 med onion
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1 8oz can tomato sauce
  • 1/2 cup almond meal or flour
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper

For the Topping:

  • 1 8oz can tomato sauce
  • 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning

Instructions

  1.  Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2.  In a large bowl or mixer combine all meatloaf ingredients.
  3.  Place meatloaf mixture into a greased pan. (I used 2 bread pans)
  4.  Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
  5. Remove from oven, drain grease, and top with the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning mixture.
  6. Serve immediately and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2Iy9kr3

Read More Our Recipe : Chickpea Nuggets

Post a Comment

0 Comments