WEIGHT WATCHERS NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIO BARS #healthy #diet

WEIGHT WATCHERS NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIO BARS #healthy #diet

This week has passed by excessively quick and tomorrow is as of now Friday! On Saturday night, I'm going to see the Secret Life of Pets, can hardly wait! One thing my pets do when I am not home, is open the refuse can entryway and attempt to get in the waste. I've taken in my exercise there.

Now and then, I'll leave them in my kitchen with the entryway on one entryway, and other entryway bolted. I got back home one day, and they had pulled open the refuse can entryway without anyone else's input! Extraordinary, I'll have to get tyke evidence bolts on the waste can entryway..

These no-prepare nutty spread cheerio bars are an extraordinary Summer treat to make whether you would prefer not to warmth up your broiler. They're somewhat similar to scotcheroos yet with Cheerios rather than Rice Krispies. To make these more Weight Watcher well disposed, I diminished the measure of sugar being utilized. At whatever point I prepare, I like to utilize genuine sugar rather than substitutes. Once, I had a go at making nutty spread treats with Stevia and those turned out downright awful! Expectation you appreciate!

Also Try Our Recipe : 5 Minute Keto Pizza

WEIGHT WATCHERS NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIO BARS #healthy #diet

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup of peanut butter
  • 2 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 cup of peanuts
  • 5 cups of Cheerios cereal or peanut butte r Cheerios
  • 1/2 cup of white sugar
  • 1/2 cup of corn syrup
  • 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder(optional)
  • 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a medium saucepan mix together white sugar and light corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Add peanut butter, vanilla and protein powder. Mix until smooth.
  2. Place peanut butter Cheerios and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over Cheerios and peanuts. Stir until combined.
  3. Spread Cheerio mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been greased with non-stick cooking spray.

For more detail : bit.ly/2SrcLCT

Read More Our Recipe : Cashew Cabbage

Post a Comment

0 Comments