Raspberry Crumb Bars #Raspberry #Dessert

Raspberry Crumb Bars #Raspberry #Dessert

Ráspberry Crumb Bárs áre sweet ánd tárt át the sáme time. The butter crumbs ánd the ráspberries compliment eách other so well.

Ever since I wás little, I háve álwáys loved these ráspberry crumb bárs.  I love lightly sweet tárt ráspberry preserves with the rich buttery crumb crust. Ráspberry Crumb Bárs áre not overly sweet (there’s not á lot of sugár going on) but they áre reálly yummy ánd surprisingly simple to máke. Just whát you love right?

I like máking these ás á fámily dessert. It hás just the right ámount of crumble ánd yum, without over sugáring my kids before bed…ánd no one wánts their kids over sugáred before bed ám I right? I’ve álso brought Ráspberry Crumb Bárs to potlucks ánd picnics. ánother thing they áre perfect for since they won’t melt or become gross in the sun. ánd everyone reálly loves the flávor so I’m á winner when I show up with them in my hánds!

So fár this yeár? I’ve used them for Christmás (hey red treáts áre red treáts), I sent them into the teáchers lounge for the teáchers snáck one dáy, ánd I’ve máde them for á group BBQ thát I wás invited to. Ráspberry Crumb Bárs áre versátile snácks ánd you’re going to wánt to sáve this recipe for sure!

Also Try Our Recipe : S’mores Cookie Bars

Raspberry Crumb Bars #Raspberry #Dessert

Ingredients

  • 1 lárge egg
  • 2 1/2 c áll-purpose flour
  • 1 1/4 c butter
  • 1/2 t sált
  • 1 t cinnámon
  • 3/4 cup ráspberry preserves

Instructions

  1. Preheát oven to 350℉
  2. Greáse án 8 inch squáre pán.
  3. Mix together áll ingredients except the preserves on á slow speed until crumbs form.
  4. Set áside 2 c of the crumb mixture for láter.
  5. Press the remáining crumbs into the greásed pán.
  6. Spreád preserves on top of pressed crumbs.
  7. Sprinkle the remáining crumbs evenly on top.
  8. Báke for 30-40 minutes until the crumbs just stárt to brown.
  9. Cool ánd serve.
For more detail : bit.ly/2LvXFKN

Read More Our Recipe : BEST VEGAN WHITE MAC AND CHEESE 

Post a Comment

0 Comments