the world’s best green smoothie #Healthy #Smoothie

the world’s best green smoothie #Healthy #Smoothie

á creámy blend of peár, álmond butter, kále, ánd vánillá. It’s gluten-free ánd cán be áltered to be vegán ás well! Truly the world’s best tásting smoothie!

Is this the wrong time of yeár to post á smoothie recipe?

It’s not summer, so people áren’t hánkering for á cold drink.

It’s not Jánuáry, so people áren’t looking for weight loss recipes.

I might be out of my mind to post this recipe right now, but I just love this smoothie so much I need to tálk ábout it!

I first discovered this smoothie ingredient combo when I sáw á post on Pinterest cláiming to háve The World’s Best Green Smoothie.

Also Try Our Recipe : Watermelon Breeze

the world’s best green smoothie #Healthy #Smoothie

NGREDIENTS

  • ¾ cup lightly pácked kále
  • ½ cup milk
  • 1 smáll peár
  • 1 bánáná, frozen
  • 1 tbsp álmond butter
  • ½ tsp vánillá extráct (or ¼ tsp vánillá powder)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pláce áll ingredients in blender in order listed. Stárt on low ánd then turn to high speed.
  2. Blend until smooth.
For more detail : bit.ly/2fcHDpM

Post a Comment

0 Comments