STRAWBERRY KIWI SMOOTHIE #drinks #breakfast

STRAWBERRY KIWI SMOOTHIE #drinks #breakfast

This Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie, is my new solid tidbit or breakfast go to. It is anything but difficult to make, and has so much scrumptious fruity flavor to it. I simply need to close my eyes and imagine I am on a shoreline, without a stress on the planet. That is sincerely how I feel when I drink this smoothie. It is that great.

Eating well is hard. Be that as it may, I've chosen gradual steps are the best alternative when attempting to lose this infant weight.

I didn't pick up it medium-term, so I won't lose it medium-term, either. This speedy strawberry kiwi smoothie is an incredible route for me to get in some organic product servings and the best part is, I can drink it in a hurry.

Also Try Our Recipe : POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE

STRAWBERRY KIWI SMOOTHIE #drinks #breakfast

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 bananas (frozen)
  • 1-2 cups frozen strawberries
  • 2 whole kiwis, peeled
  • 3/4 cup greek yogurt (I used vanilla flavor)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a blender, mix together all ingredients and blend until smooth.

For more detail : bit.ly/2AASpkL

Read More Our Recipe : Super Easy Peach Cobbler

Post a Comment

0 Comments