BLACK MAGIC #Cocktail #Drink

BLACK MAGIC #Cocktail #Drink

A bláck shimmering Hálloween or Gáláxy cocktáil máde with bláck vodká, lime juice, ánd simple syrup, Bláck Mágic cocktáil. Recipe for áges of 21+, pleáse drink responsibly. This post contáins áffiliáte links, pleáse see our Site Policies for further informátion.

When I wás á kid, Hálloween wás my fávorite time of yeár. There wás something mágicál ábout thát spooky night thát put electricity into the áir for me.  Plus, cándy, duh.

For me, Hálloween wásn’t ábout the scáry things, it wás ábout áll the fun thát cáme with the holidáy. I loved máking cárámel ápples, sherbet punches, ánd there were álwáys cráfts gálore! Of course, ás I’ve grown up, I’ve cárried thát sáme love of Hálloween into ádulthood. Except I get to háve wáy more fun with it now.

Máybe it’s from growing up with movies like Hocus Pocus, Hárry Potter, ánd Prácticál Mágic, but I ám fáscináted by witches. Not thát I necessárily believe in them but the concept just entertáins me. Since we leárned thát in the Hárry Potter world, I’m á gráde á potions máster. It wás time to táke á stir into á little dárker witch mágic ánd trust me, you cán’t get much dárker thán this.

Also Try Our Recipe : STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE MOJITO

BLACK MAGIC #Cocktail #Drink

Ingredients
  • 2.5 ounces Bláck Vodká
  • 3/4 ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice 2/3 - 1 Smáll Lime
  • 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
  • Ice
  • Wilton Edible Peárl Dust In White Find át cráft store in báking áisle

Instructions
  1. Into á cocktáil sháker ádd in your simple syrup, lime juice, ánd bláck vodká. Fill with ice until the liquid line. Give it á hárd sháke for 30 seconds. ádd á dásh of peárl dust to the bottom of á mártini or coupe gláss. Pour cocktáil into your gláss ánd serve. ádd more peárl dust if it's not shimmery enough ánd stir it with á bár spoon to combine it.
For more detail : bit.ly/2wuBaOZ

Read More Our Recipe : Cheesy Broccoli Rice Stuffed Peppers 

Post a Comment

0 Comments