CLEAN EATS POWER SNACK BOX #healthy #lunch

CLEAN EATS POWER SNACK BOX #healthy #lunch

Supper prep is a colossal piece of my perfect eating achievement. In the event that its prepared and accessible I snatch it , if its not I get poop. Basic as that. One of my preferred week by week supper prep staples is the Power Snack Box. Continuously in my refrigerator for quite a long time when I have under 15 minutes to get out the entryway.

Pressed loaded with sound nibble decisions, these crates will fend off you from the drive-through. They're basic, nutritious, and fulfill desires for both sweet and salty. I once in a while leave home without one.

I like to plan four boxes at an opportunity to keep close by. Between my children and I we get in any event one day by day. In the event that we run out I will invigorate them midweek. They are ALWAYS accessible!

Also Try Our Recipe : Flat Belly Overnight Oats Will Keep You Trim and Feeling Great

CLEAN EATS POWER SNACK BOX #healthy #lunch

You can easily substitute other items in your snack box too (e.g., muffins, raw nuts, seeds, or dried fruits to add some extra variety). Customize to your liking! Enjoy!

CLEAN EATS POWER SNACK BOX

  • each box contains
  • 1/2 an apple, sliced (I like to toss my apple slices in lemon juice to avoid browning)
  • 1 hard boiled or *hard steamed egg
  • 1 cheese stick, cubed
  • 8-10 crackers of your choice (I like Nut Thins)
  • handful of celery sticks
  • handful of carrot sticks
  • 2 tbsp nut butter of choice

For more detail : bit.ly/2MerlPy

Read More Our Recipe : Creamy Cucumber Salad

Post a Comment

0 Comments