Easy Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles #keto #healthy

Easy Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles #keto #healthy

Lamentably pasta is one of those carbs that truly adheres to my hips. Indeed, even my appropriately arranged Sprouted Sourdough Pasta will burden me in the event that I eat it constantly.

I built up this simple garlic margarine cabbage noodles formula for those occasions when I'm viewing my starch consumption. Stacked with garlic-rich goodness it completes a great employment persuading me that I don't require dull pasta to feel fulfilled.

Spread and garlic are the stars of this carb free noodle. The margarine is stuffed with fat solvent nutrients and it keeps me full and satisfied. Remember an extra liberal serving of new shaved parmesan to finish these noodles off!

Also Try Our Recipe : CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD

Easy Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles #keto #healthy

Ingredients

  • 1 Head Green Cabbage
  • 1/4 Cup Butter
  • 1 Bulb Fresh Garlic
  • 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
  • 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
  • 1 Teaspoon Salt
  • 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
  • 1/2 Cup Parmesan Shaved

Instructions

  1. Cut cabbage into long narrow strips about 1/2 inch thick. Set it aside.
  2. Peel and mince the garlic.
  3. In a large skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat.
  4. Once the butter is melted and bubbly add the garlic. Sauté the garlic just until it starts to brown. Add the herbs, salt and chili flakes to the garlic and stir them in well.
  5. Add the cabbage and toss gently to coat. Cook the cabbage until it starts to wilt and becomes tender. You want it to be just cooked. If you cook it too long it will release too much juice. A good indicator that it is done is when it just starts to release some juices. 
  6. Move the noodles to a serving bowl or plates and top them with shaved parmesan!

For more detail : bit.ly/2SQZiJS

Read More Our Recipe : EASY MUSHROOM SAUCE

Post a Comment

0 Comments